Solidify Your Community Presence By Joining the Brown County Chamber of Commerce
Membership in the Brown County Chamber of Commerce means increased visibility and name recognition in the community. The Brown County Chamber is committed to strengthening and promoting services to member businesses through a variety of programs developed for the Brown County business community.
Credibility. Enjoy increased consumer credibility. Two-thirds of consumers believe that companies active in their local chamber use good
business practices, are reputable, care about their customers, and are involved in the community according to market research.
Hot Deals. This program encourages the promotion of products and services through special offers and deals. It gives you the opportunity to create a “buzz” that will go beyond our Chamber doors. “Hot Deals” are promoted on the website and the weekly e-Newsletter.
Influence. Meet regularly with elected officials. Through its quarterly Legislative Connections program, the Brown County
Chamber of Commerce invites elected officials such as the governor as well as state and local congressmen to meet with Chamber members. These elected
officials talk about current state and national legislation as it relates to our local business community.
Job Postings. Brown County Chamber of Commerce provides a job posting board on our website as an added value for members seeking talented individuals to fill a variety of positions.
Leadership Opportunities. Member representatives are invited to volunteer for one or more of our many active committees (Economic Development, Fundraising, Travel & Tourism). Share your individual expertise to enhance the Chamber’s value to the community. Whether you would like to share your marketing, sales, legal, finance, or event planning talents, we welcome your participation.
Networking Opportunities. Increase your networking. Your participation in Chamber events increases your standing in the community. Host
an established Chamber event to meet hundreds of potential new customers or clients.
- Monthly Membership Meetings - These well attended get-togethers provide a variety of opportunities for you to network in local settings. Bring your business cards and take advantage of these events to introduce yourself, your business or service, make new friends, business contacts and stay connected.
- Annual Drucker Awards Breakfast – The Brown County Chamber leads the community by promoting business excellence. At its
annual awards breakfast, the Brown County Chamber of Commerce highlights Drucker Award winners for their achievements. Participate in this prestigious
event as an attendee or sponsor.
- “Business After Hours” – Your company can host this Chamber networking event to meet other businesses in the community.
- Brown County Fair Booth – Known as “the little state fair”, the Brown County Fair is the annual networking event for
businesses to reach visitors, newcomers, businesses and residents. As Chamber members, businesses can leverage the Chamber’s presence at the fair without time and expense of managing their own booth.
- Corporate Milestone Events – As a Chamber member you can partner with the Chamber to host a groundbreaking, grand opening, ribbon cutting, or milestone anniversary event for your business.
- Chamber Golf Outing – When someone mentions business networking, golf outings come to mind. The Brown County Chamber of Commerce golf outing will be celebrating its 27th year. Through your sponsorship and participation, you can strengthen your ties to the community.
- Monthly Meeting Hosting or Co-Hosting – Increase your company’s visibility by hosting a Monthly Meeting. Speak at the meeting as well as introduce the community to your location. For smaller businesses, you can co-host a monthly meeting.
- Reverse Raffle – In partnership with the U.S. Grant Homestead Association, the Brown County Chamber of Commerce hosts a
reverse raffle dinner where the last three numbers drawn wins. By donating an auction item, your business can be highlighted at the Chamber Reverse Raffle.
Professional Development. Stay current on the latest market trends through the various educational training events and seminars the Chamber offers throughout the year.
Visibility. Expand your communication channels. The Brown County Chamber of Commerce offers numerous, consistent opportunities to communicate your message in the community locally.
- Online Membership Directory: Your business information is available to consumers through the Chamber’s website with a link to your website and social media pages.
- Printed Membership Directory: Brown County Resource Guide provides business people, residents and visitors with a complete and concise reference for everything that is Brown County. All Chamber members are listed in this publication which is distributed to over 10,000 businesses, residents and visitors in Brown County and surrounding areas.
- Display your company brochure or business card for free in the Chamber Office & Visitors Center.
- Our weekly e-Newsletter keeps our members and other subscribers updated on the latest business news and events. You are encouraged to submit company news and any special offers you would like to promote.
- Receive business referrals from the Chamber through recommendations about your products or services to visitors, newcomers, businesses, and residents. When the Chamber receives inquiries regarding products and services in the Brown County area, only members are referred
- Membership Plaque & Decal: A membership plaque and decal is provided to be displayed at your business which quickly identifies your business as a supporter in the efforts to improve Brown County’s business climate and its surrounding communities.
Broaden your community presence without increasing your overhead by joining the Brown County Chamber of Commerce today.